This is a fresh new start for me! The thrill of posting my very first blog post in my new blog! It felt like I am turning a new leaf. I was reading my old blog posts and I feel like giving my younger self a big slap at the face. I was having my "Did-I-really-just-wrote-that?" moments. So I decided to create a new blog as sign of improvement. Don't worry, I still haven't taken down my old blog. Just go to the "About" section and you can find the link there. Have fun laughing at my old shenanigans when I was around 16-17 years old.
Last Saturday, I had a 4 and half hour break at school. Imagine my Saturday classes start at 10:30am and ends at 9:00pm! Not to mention, my 3:00pm professor announced that he won't be around that day 2 weeks ago. Now my next class will start around 6:00pm. Can you feel my pain? (Although I won't actually call it a pain in the neck)
Lucky for me that me and some of my org mates arranged a mini-photoshoot for me. I love making coordinates and I love cartoon characters! The cartoon character on both of my top and bottom is Bart Simpson from the Simpsons. He's a little daredevil who frequently gets into trouble and is his teacher's public enemy. I also laugh at lot whenever he and Homer have their dad-and-son time.
Top: @myclosetoyoursmnl (From Instagram)
Shorts: @randomstuffs4her (From Instagram)
Shoes: Shubizz
Photographer: Zea Hilado
(This post is not sponsored by Coke)







Nice~ there is an image error though. Soon, let me handle my camera next time when you tell me to bring it to have a photoshoot,
ReplyDeleteayt~?
that ref hug haha
ReplyDelete