Sunday, December 13, 2015

Ghost

 

Hello, guys. There is one question I would like to ask. Do you believe in ghosts? I do. I always have thought that ghosts are dead people who have unfinished business here on Earth, souls who weren't accepted in both Heaven and Hell. Probably they are also souls who cannot find peace and were doomed to walk on Earth for all eternity. 


 A lot of people were staring at me probably because I looked like I had escaped from a mental hospital. I asked my friend, Zea, to take the photos. We originally planned to take photos in the Hipodromo playground. Unfortunately, it was under construction when we arrived. We decided to stroll around and take photos wherever looks nice.

As they say, nothing ever goes to plan. 

T-shirt Dress: Ukay-ukay near Sto. Domingo Chruch
Shoes: YSP in Farmer's Place

Photographer: Zea Hilado





 





2 comments:

  1. I like your look!! Nice photos!!

    www.theco-sins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh. Sorry for the late reply! I didn't notice you there.

      But thank you for the compliment. It means lot!

      -Raj

      Delete