Thursday, December 3, 2015

Red In the Streets




My classes end early every Wednesday. I took advantage of my early dismissal and dragged my photographer slash close friend to Cubao. Pardon my bulky backpack. I brought my heaviest and thickest book with me in class that day.



My photographer actually disliked "crossing-the'street" shots since we had a lot of trouble taking shots. It took us a lot of patience. We also have to follow traffic rules which weren't a big deal for us. What irked me the most were douchebag drivers who take no heed to pedestrians. There were also people staring at us. Lesson? To have good shots, we must thicken our skins a bit and do not mind the stares of other people.

I really like the color red. Red is the color of a hero (Kagerou Project reference ehem) and red is easy to mix and match for me. It seems most of my clothes were red and I don't even know why did I bought them, to be honest. 

Top: It's a gift from my HS best friend.
Skirt: Divisoria
Shoes: Liliw

Photographer: John Daniel B. Bagain



 

 
"I just want people to love me"

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I use VSCOcam to edit shots. c:

      A7
      +1 Exposure
      -1 Temperature
      +11 Vignette

      Hope it helps <3

      Delete