I actually made this tutorial in my old and abandoned Tumblr account (which I couldn't delete due to sentimental purposes) during 2013. I will also post the old photos I have used in this tutorial. I made this to help cosplayers and wig enthusiasts, especially for those who are in a tight budget!
The wig I used is a Karuta Roromiya wig from Vogue Royal Cosplay. (https://www.facebook.com/VogueRoyalLeCroix ). It consist of one base wig and two curly clip-ons. It's heat-resistant and can withstand up to 180 degrees. I was fooling around with a straightening iron that well, made the wig straight. Since I don't know how to curl a wigs using straightening irons and I was too lazy to look for Youtube tutorials back then, I read that hot water can be used to curl wigs. I decided to test it out and it actually worked for me.
What You Will Need
♥ Straight Clip-On Hair Extensions
♥ Leverage Curlers (Look it up on Google)
♥ A thermos with hot water
♥ Hair Spray
(Pardon the date in the photos, I was too lazy to adjust it to its proper date back then)
(Disclaimer: The author of this tutorial will not be liable if something unfortunate happens. Do at your own risk)
1.) Divide your clip-on into different sections and then add the curlers on each section. If you do not know how to put leverag curlers yet, you can watch this video on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejEWtJhcBJ0)
What will probably look like once you had finished adding the curlers.
2.) Pour hot water on the curlers. Don't worry, it won't melt the curlers or the wefts. I don't know the exact temperature though but I guess 160-180 degrees will do.
3.) Air-dry for 4-6 hours. It's best to hang it somewhere for better results. In this photo, I clamped the clip-on the grills of my room's window to dry it.
4.) After drying, finger-comb, style the curls the way you want it, then put on hair spray for hold.
And there you have it!
When worn.
I hope I had helped you guys in some way. I'm planning to make more tutorials if I feel really productive so stay tuned! Toodles!








Impressive~
ReplyDeletewavy human hair bundles Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.
ReplyDeleteBody wave lace wigs When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your.
ReplyDeletePerruque pas cher Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.
ReplyDelete