Saturday, January 23, 2016

Air


Midterms have already ended and I am here feeling nervous about my grades. I'm wishing that I have done well this semester to make up for my bad grades last year haha. Let's move aside any school-related stuff for a moment, okay? 



My close friend/photographer and I decided to try having a shoot at SM Sta. Mesa's rooftop parking. The view is a bit meh but the wind was nice in that day which got it going for me. 

I enjoyed this shoot because there were lots of jump shots! But due to the heat and the scourging afternoon sun, I ended up look like a retarded llama.

Pardon my messy hair and my squinting eyes. The sun was so high as heck that my friend and I were almost blind.

Black Ringer Top: Virtual Tiangge-an @virtualtianggean
Black School Girl Skirt: Thrift shop
Black Tube Socks: From a sidewalk vendor in Recto
Black Shoes: Thrift shop

 Photographer: John Daniel B. Bagain







1 comment: