Monday, January 18, 2016

Parking Lots and Shopping Carts



Finally! A new fashion post for 2016 and what's not a good way to wear for a new year aside from polka dots? It is also a good way to conceal all the fat I got from eating too much during Christmas and New Year's.  This also became a breather for me since school gave us a nice New Year Gift. Midterm Examinations. 

And my body wasn't ready to study and chill. 



My close friend/ photographer took these photos after my second wave of exams. After pigging out in McDonald's, we went to the parking lot at SM Sta. Mesa (even if we don't have our own car haha) I just recently realized that parking lots are good places to take shots of. Colorful walls, not much people (probably due to the fact it's a weekday), and good lighting. The bad side is that it was so hot (well, duh, I was wearing a sweater). Maybe the less-people factor is what pushed me to climb to the shopping cart. Let's say I tend to be really self-conscious since I tend to do random things in public.

Anyways, may the force be with us this second semester.

Polka-dot Sweater: Forever 21
Jeans: Forever 21
Flats: SM Department Store

Photographer: John Daniel B. Bagain (jaydeebagain.blogspot.com)











1 comment:

  1. Hey, Rajia, what about that shot on the magenta wall with your magenta polka-dot bag?

    ReplyDelete