Saturday, October 15, 2016

Minimalist



I am sure it's been a while since I have updated this blog for anything related to fashion. I apologize for some contest posts. I am desperate and needed new gadgets since I am broke as a mouse. A lot of stuff happened especially at school like feasibility study, thesis, and final examinations.




Of course, we already have our defense but it seems that our school follows the "Defense first before you bookbind your work" kind of rule. While we were waiting for our thesis' final copy to be approved, this certain someone and I decided to unwind for a little while. I hope we finally get our thesis approved so we could enjoy our sweet, sweet semester break.

I fell in love with the striped crop top with an alien patch from Shoptitude. The cloth used was of good quality and not to mention, I got it for 150 PHP (which is around 3 USD) I can't remember which online store it came though since Shoptitude is a physical shop created by a collaboration of online shops in Instagram.  I also have thrown away the tag lol.




(I look such a derp, I'm so sorry.)

  
In case you guys can't see it properly, here is a photo of the alien patch up close. And yes, that's my natural face. Like I have mentioned in my previous post, I don't really wear makeup since I am not that good in putting it on. Those scars came from chicken pox and pimples, in case you want to know. 


Striped Cropped Tee with Alien Patch: Shoptitude | Black Pleated Skirt: Thrift Shop | 
Black Socks: Recto | Sneakers: SM Department Store | Photographer: Marvin Quero 




No comments:

Post a Comment