Tuesday, March 28, 2017

OPPO F1s: Summer #OOTD




What time is it? Summertime! It's YOUR vacation!


Nope. It's not OUR vacation, only yours. I still have summer classes to deal with in my university. I admit I had my shortcomings last semester but that doesn't mean I'll let those shortcomings let me down. Let us just say I am just spending my summer in school to master certain subjects. I also consider summer classes to be a blessing because I can still get my allowance which will allow me to save more for my lakads! As the saying goes, "Acads before lakads."

Since I am going to spend my summer at the university, instead of going to the beach, my kind of go-to summer outfit consists of what I typically wear. An over-sized shirt, denim shorts, fun socks,and a pair of trusty sneakers. In case you are wondering, it's perfectly acceptable to wear shorts in my university. Thank Lord, I can let my legs breathe especially now it's hot! It's really cool because I can still flaunt my OOTDs while I enjoy my stay in school.


I prefer wearing light-colored or pastel-colored t-shirts over dark ones. Dark colors tend to absorb the heat and make you sticky and sweaty. If you get sticky and sweaty, you look haggard. And when you look haggard, your OOTD photos won't look great! Kidding aside, once I think I look aesthetic enough, I go look for the perfect backdrop. And when I get the perfect backdrop, my OOTD gets taken, edited, then uploaded to my Instagram feed.


(Summer is indeed real!)

Speaking of Instagram feed, the secret formula for having a great Instagram feed is, DUN DUN DUN DUN, a very good camera. And by a very good camera, I mean Oppo F1s.

Hey, Raj, why OPPO F1s?



First things first, Oppo F1s has a really great camera for all my #OOTD needs. It has a 13 Megapixel rear camera and a 16 Megapixel front camera. It can also adjust its own lighting even in low light. How cool is that? I can finally take a photo of my outfit during nighttime without the blur and the graininess! It really stays true to its name "The Selfie Expert!"

It also has Beautify 4.0 which reduces blemishes. Time to kiss goodbye to that pesky pimple on my face that's awkwardly noticeable in my #OOTD photos.

Oh wait, there's more! You know, I tend to take #OOTD photos on impulse when I feel like it. You know, like a burst of inspiration, or I just want to be funny through my photos? Thankfully, Oppo F1s has a customizable fingerprint-activated app launch. Now I can immediately whip out the camera in case I wanted a quick OOTD photo on a nice background or with some random stuff (Like the trash can! Just kidding!). No more wasting time in flicking my finger across the menu just to find the camera app!

(Ah, yes. This is the "burst of inspiration" kind of photo)


If you want to know more about Oppo F1s, check it out through this link! (http://www.oppo.com/en/smartphone-f1s). 

What your favorite go-to summer OOTD? Let me know, okay?















No comments:

Post a Comment