Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Review: Bobbie Cosmetics Duo Lippie in Berry Naughty



This has been in my backlogs since December 2017 lol.

So I was in Watsons and saw a kiosk of Bobbie Cosmetics. I got curious since it sounded new to me but they had affordable cosmetics. I tried to find a review for their Duo Lippie but there are only a few




So I bought their duo lippie. It comes with a lipstick and a tinted gloss. It costs 115PHP (around 2.30 USD) in Watsons. Pretty affordable and it's like getting a 2-in-1 deal. I got this in the shade of Berry Naughty, since I wanted to try out darker shades of red.



Lipstick


Tinted lip gloss

The packaging looks great, in my opinion. It looks expensive and convenient for people who are always on the go. It somehow gave me this vibe of my mom's makeup back in the early 2000s.


Without flash


With flash



I tried putting only the lipstick on one side of my lip and the lip gloss to the other. I am doing this so you could see they would appear if applied individually. I apologize if I looked like I busted a lip. I had a hard time getting the gloss even.

The lipstick is  creamy and glides smoothly all over my lips. I think the color will suit any complexion and any occasion well. The smell isn't so bad at all. Although it needs another swipe in order for the color to appear on the lips.


Applied both lipstick and lip gloss





It doesn't feel dry and heavy at all. The downside of this is that this product isn't completely transfer-proof. I did the "mug test" and as you could see, a lot of product was transferred.

As for the lipgloss, the wand is a bit small and doesn't get too much product. I find it convenient since it allows easy application on my lips and not to mention, the gloss doesn't really go overboard when applying it for the first time so yeah, it's a plus!

I think this product would last you around 2-3 hours without eating or drinking.

Rating:
3.5 stars out of 5 stars

Pros:
  • Good packaging
  • Affordable
  • Good color
  • Lightweight
  • 2-in-1
Cons:
  • Not transfer-proof
  • Not smudge-proof
  • Doesn't really last long
Would I buy it again? Maybe yes, maybe no. I don't think I'll be using this frequently but it's a good product for people who are on the go and like dual-purpose items.

What do you think of this review? I hope you enjoy it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment