Saturday, May 26, 2018

Around and Around



Three months have passed and as usual, I haven't updated you guys here in my blog. I was busy in pulling my final leg for my graduation.

And oh boy, I can tell you that I finally graduated! You can now welcome me to the unemployed world, baby! Since I managed to have some free time, I hope I will be able to updated this blog more often.

Without further ado, I decided to update you guys with a new fashion post.


My boyfriend and I went to UP Diliman for a stroll and we decided to take photos around the place.

It felt nice and calming to hang out in the UP Sunken Garden. Maybe we needed to be surrounded by nature in order for us to take a small breather from the fast-paced city.





Pink top: Taytay | Denim skirt: American Apparel | Socks: bcs.ph | Shoes: Adidas | Photographer: Marvin Quero

No comments:

Post a Comment