Monday, August 25, 2025

A Pop of Red



Hey, guys! It's been months since I have last updated this blog.

It's like I am a mole who pops up then goes back to its hole.

I started working as an accounting assistant somewhere in Ortigas and resigned last week. The reason? Let us say I believe I have better opportunities somewhere and will be assigned in a place where my colleagues are emotionally-healthy.

Typical.

Despite how stressful my work used to be, I fell in love with Emerald road. I am going to miss this spot because of its aesthetics and the dogs I meet after work. 

In this fit, I followed the usual advice. Wear a pop of color when you wear something monochromatic and so I did. I was having this love for berets and I planning to get more berets sometime in future. Maybe once I finally get employed again lol.





PS. This was back in January 2019. Just saw this in my drafts and basically, posted it lol





No comments:

Post a Comment