First and foremost, Happy New Year! May we let 2015 be full of memories, regrets, and lessons. To be honest, 2015 is one of my hardest years. New adjustments, troubles in fitting in, failed grade, struggling with depression, and other personal stuff that I have faced. Let's all wish that 2016 will be a better year for all of us. May it be physically, emotionally, spiritually, or financially.
I can't believe this will be the second year I actually started blogging. I didn't expect fashion blogging can be difficult. I have to stand out from generic fashion bloggers. It was made difficult because I don't have a SLR camera, have 300+ followers in Instagram, and don't even have a phone with a good camera. I always feel conscious of other fashion bloggers, and kids who just wear the same thing again and again in a SE3 VscoCam filter yet have 1K plus followers. There are also times I just want to quit. I don't even know what even pushes me to continue blogging.
Thank you to my friends for continuing to support me in whatever I do. Without their help, this blog wouldn't be possible. They're more than willing to take photos of me for this blog. It also awesome because I have a trashy personality and they managed to put up with me for so long. Thank you to my family for being just there. I just hope they stop judging my online and cosplay friends though.
Thank you to the readers because you guys also keep this blog alive. Stay rad and untypical. You guys rock. Keep doing things that will make you happy. Don't give a f*ck on what society thinks because no matter what you do, society will be there to judge you. You're awesome and I love you.
To God be the glory! Here's to a Happy 2016!

Happy year of the potatoes /slapped
ReplyDeleteHappy 2016 my dear~ :3