Saturday, May 28, 2016

Reading Manga



It's been a long time since my last update. Anyways, have you heard of manga? No, I am not referring to the delicious yellow fruit grown locally. I am referring to the comics created in Japan. If you are a die-hard anime fan or an enthusiast, there is a big possibility that you have read one or more than one of these. 



I am a big fan of manga as well. Before I got into blogging, I used to cosplay, go to anime conventions, be one of Comic Alley's regular customers, and the like. Don't get me wrong, anime will always be a big part of my life. I have been a fan of anime since Grade Five. Probably, I'll stop watching anime and reading manga once I turn 90 years old.

The photos were taken in Jollibee Sta. Mesa. I opted for the typical college student look. A graphic shirt, jeans, and sneakers. I was from school back then and took these shots in between my free time before my next classes. Not to mention, my college has this mandatory summer semester for us so my get-up must be really comfy to battle the hot, doggone summer afternoons. 

In case you would like to know what are the titles of the manga comics we've used for this shoot, it's Persona 3 and Negima!?. I recommend playing Persona 3 if you have a PSP. It's a RPG slash Visual novel that will not disappoint. I have played it countless times but I still love it! 

What I'm wearing

SAO Graphic Tee : Hot Topic | Jeans: Forever21 | Shoes: Rockport | Glasses: Recto | White backpack: Victoria's Secret | Photographer: John Daniel B. Bagain











No comments:

Post a Comment