Friday, June 3, 2016

Chill Urban Life



Summer vacation is the perfect time to take care of some adult stuff. And by adult stuff, I mean, getting my police clearance from the city hall. The reason why I was going to get my police clearance is because I need it as a supporting document for my passport application. Time goes so fast. I was just a gawky 16 year old back then and now I am enduring long lines for needed documents.


It was one hot day so I wore a really off-duty and chill outfit. Since it's expected to be hot and there's a probability I will be falling in line under the scorching sun, I grabbed the nearest graphic shirt I could find. I also wore jeans since I heard that city hall was somehow strict with the clothing.And used my trusty flats from SM Department store for the final touch. The line was long but to thanks to the never-ending lines in our university, my patience and my feet were prepared for it.

And lucky for us, there's a park near the city hall where we conducted the shoot! Pardon my eyebags though. I don't really wear makeup and I was up late from reading manga. The face powder plus lip balm combo is enough for me.










Pink Shirt: Zara TRF | Jeans: Isetann | Flats: SM Department Store | Silver Belt: Quiapo | 
White knapsack: Victoria's Secret | Photographer: John Daniel Bagain





No comments:

Post a Comment