In case you wanted to know, I was born and lived in Quezon City all my life. Not to mention, I am currently studying as an accountancy student in the Polytechnic University of the Philippines.
The world I live in is a fast-paced modern jungle. I can see people walking with rushed steps while glancing at their watches. I can hear the irritating sounds of vehicles having a horn-honking contest. I can also feel my patience running out because of the chaos. And there may be times wherein I feel unsafe to walk alone even if it's in broad daylight.
The world I live in is a fast-paced modern jungle. I can see people walking with rushed steps while glancing at their watches. I can hear the irritating sounds of vehicles having a horn-honking contest. I can also feel my patience running out because of the chaos. And there may be times wherein I feel unsafe to walk alone even if it's in broad daylight.
Yes, everything in the city seems to move fast. Even fashion trends seem to move quite quickly. Living in this modern jungle, do not rely too much on the "tiis-ganda" motto.
But being a broke college fashionista I am, I still do the "tiis-ganda" motto. How? I wear oversized long-sleeved tops in PUP and PUP classrooms don't have aircon. I also chase jeepneys and the next PNR train in 2.5 inch-high platforms.
But being a broke college fashionista I am, I still do the "tiis-ganda" motto. How? I wear oversized long-sleeved tops in PUP and PUP classrooms don't have aircon. I also chase jeepneys and the next PNR train in 2.5 inch-high platforms.
Yes! These platforms are made for running!
With my struggles as a college student and dealing with the city life since I was born, I have acquired skills that can help me go zoom-zoom through the city.
Thanks to Urbanize, I can finally equip myself with stylish yet functional stuff. So stylish that it goes well with my OOTDs and also functional to help me survive the hustle of cramming and trying to arrive in school within 30 minutes without looking haggard.
Thanks to Urbanize, I can finally equip myself with stylish yet functional stuff. So stylish that it goes well with my OOTDs and also functional to help me survive the hustle of cramming and trying to arrive in school within 30 minutes without looking haggard.
Without further ado, here are the five must-have items from Urbanize for fashionistas who wants to have style and comfort and also functionality all at the same time!
I still don't understand why women's jeans' pockets are more shallow than men's. Whenever I put my wallet inside them, they make this bulge which ruins my outfit!
With this wallet, I can say goodbye to the awkward pocket bulges in my jeans. Not to mention, my kawaii-loving self is also pleased with the design because cats and pastel colors!
As a student, I have to save money on college books. I usually go to Recto to score some deals. Recto is a haven for students like me because we can get the latest edition of the books we are looking. We can even get them brand new at a low price! The downside is that there are a lots of crooks lurking around! But I don't need to feel worried about my cute bag getting slashed because this bag from Sherpani has anti-slash cloth. Hah! Jokes on them! It's perfect for both school girls and career women because it really protects your belongings while you strut in the streets!
First of all, sorry for the typo. It should be "Mint" not Mink! Moving that aside, I have only three criterias in picking a backpack. First, it should be sturdy enough not to break. Second, it must have room for everything. And third, it should look aesthetically pleasing that it matches my OOTDs since it's the one I always lug around. This bag from Aevor has gotten all three! Sturdy, roomy, and aesthetically pleasing!
To be honest, I couldn't chose any bag from Loqi for this post. I mean, the designs are so point! I love the way the featured famous paintings especially ones from Van Gogh! I chose the Starry Night since it's one of Van Gogh's classic artworks. This bag can easily spice up any outfit even if I don't feel like dressing up for the world on some certain days. Even without much effort, I can make heads turn with this one!
I would like to thank Nathaniel Baldwin for inventing earphones because he made surviving in the metro a little bit easier for us. I seriously can't leave home without bringing my earphones. I can survive long walkathons as long as I have music to keep me company. I can also drown the voices of the people who talk behind my back with them. Why pink? Pink is just one of my fave colors, period.
And there you have it! If you are looking for more equipment for your urban armor, why not head on to your nearest Urbanize store? They have physical stores in different branches, ready to cater to all your urban adventure needs! Go visit their website by clicking their logo below!
How about you? What are your must-haves in surviving the city? Let me know in the comments down below!







No comments:
Post a Comment