Summer has already started for me. With all the heat that my classmates and I have to endure for the following months, it's time for me to say goodbye to my long-sleeved and over-sized pullovers. It's too wear something that's chill because the heat is more unbearable than the past months. Like it's a living oven when 9AM strikes. Ugh!
This "Stay Weird" shirt has been in my wishlist since 3rd year college and I can't believe I managed to get my hands on it last February! You can avail this tee from Kawaii Philippines' store. In my case, I actually got it pre-loved from Milk Club PH. Check out both stores for their rad clothing and accessories!
This "Stay Weird" shirt has been in my wishlist since 3rd year college and I can't believe I managed to get my hands on it last February! You can avail this tee from Kawaii Philippines' store. In my case, I actually got it pre-loved from Milk Club PH. Check out both stores for their rad clothing and accessories!
I'm in love with these platforms I got from a thrift shop for only 50PHP! So far, so good, it's sturdy and can handle long walks. I prefer platforms over heels since it can make me taller minus the pain. I can somehow run in platforms better than in heels!
Sometimes I consider summer semesters a blessing. At least, I can do something productive during summer and I won't be bored that much. Also, I get additional allowance! Allowance is technically my motivation to go to school this summer. SHHHHH. To all the students reading this, don't be like me. Be good kids and get passing grades.
Sometimes I consider summer semesters a blessing. At least, I can do something productive during summer and I won't be bored that much. Also, I get additional allowance! Allowance is technically my motivation to go to school this summer. SHHHHH. To all the students reading this, don't be like me. Be good kids and get passing grades.
Can you see the text written on the shirt?
Stay Weird Tee: Kawaii Philippines | Skirt: 99Shoppe |
Platforms: Thrift shop | Photographer: Marvin Quero







No comments:
Post a Comment