Monday, April 17, 2017

Sunny


This is the first time I actually made a break through from my usual color schemes. I was inspired by the aesthetic photos I see in Tumblr. I was so amazed with the photos and I'm like, "Hey, I wanna get photos taken like that too!" 



 Unfortunately, it seems that I didn't get the aesthetic vibes like those photos in Tumblr. On the bright side, I love the way how the color pops in the photos. This is typically what I wear to school especially on lazy days. I would like to thank my boyfriend for taking the photos. I usually drag him to OOTD-worthy spots in school because it's too much effort to get out of school during vacant hours. 







Because of this shirt I got from Berry Cool Shoppe, I think I'll be starting to collect yellow coordinates in my wardrobe. I actually love how thick the fabric is and how vivid the color was. I'm planning to get some more shirts from them in the future. And mind you, this isn't sponsored or anything involved with Berry Cool Shoppe. You can shop their Instagram feed at www.instagram.com/bcs.ph.


Mustard Yellow Tee: Berry Cool Shoppe | Denim shorts: American Apparel | 
Maroon Socks: Daiso | Sneakers: Adidas | Photographer: Marvin Quero

No comments:

Post a Comment